New Hampshire Family Dentistry works hard to build strong patient relationships based on mutual trust, dependable dental care, and customer service. Throughout our 30 years of providing dental services in Manchester, New Hampshire, our practice has had the chance to meet so many great people. Below are a few of the people Dr. Praveen Mandera and our staff have been able to help. Leave your own review online or call us at (603) 625-1877.
- Wow! What an amazing experience my family had at this office. The entire staff were welcoming and friendly. They even played with my toddler while my visit got started. I was treated with such kindness that has been more difficult to find these days. I would absolutely recommend New Hampshire Family Dentistry for all ages. My two year old was SAD to leave. Very professional in a friendly way.Elysia HammerI cannot say enough about this dental practice. I have coming here for years and I most recently brought my 3 year old for the first time. They instantly made him feel comfortable and even "experimented" with cleaning his teeth in another room while I was getting my teeth cleaned. He did absolutely fantastic because of how comfortable Brittany made him feel. He went through the whole cleaning process without me even being in the room. On the way home he told me "when I get older, I want to work at the dentist!" LOL
ALL the staff here always make you feel like they've known you for years and treat you like family no matter if you are a new patient or an existing patient. Keep up the good work!!Tamara Demers
- Very sweet and caring staff! Went in nervous thinking I was going to need a big procedure and left satisfied to find out my issue was an easy fix. Would definitely recommend if you’re looking for a relaxing atmosphere.Jordan HKatie was very friendly and knowledgeable. I have anxiety going to dentist and doctors and she made me feel calm and comfortable. The whole staff was great!Robin Sanborn
- I hadn't been to the dentist in 2 years. I was very nervous. I was pleasantly surprised at my appointment. Everyone from check in to the dentist was so nice and friendly. They put me at ease, explained everything and answered my questions. I'm happy to have found my new dental office!!Leslie JeanBeen a patient at N.H. Family Dentistry for over thirty years. Have always been treated well by a very caring and competent staff. Even though I moved to the seacoast area, I continue to commute back and forth because the staff is so helpful. Choppers are all working fine !!!Philippe Auclaire
- A great experience for me not only for a regular check up and cleaning last September, but when I had to be seen for a tooth repair last week. A quick phone call and a timely date for an appointment was offered. The office went the extra miles to help me secure not only the treatment I needed, but some special considerations as well. Dr. Mandera and Mary, thank you for getting my smile back expertly and swiftly. Professional and more than kind! Hats off to NH Family Dentistry!Margaret ColtrinThis is an awesome practice to go to. I've always been a nervous person when it comes to going to the dentist. When I walked in everyone was friendly, they have great doctors and great staff. They created a plan I was comfortable with and listen to my problems. It was a great decision coming here and will bring the rest of my family too.Kenneth G
- Went in for my first visit and everyone was great! Not pushy about treatment. Made it very known work could be done at my pace.nicole abreuI’m very happy with my experience here. I am a very anxious person at the dentist and they really make me feel comfortable. They also communicate with me so well about the plan since I haven’t been in awhile!Taylor P
- Staff is very friendly, visits are always a pleasant experience. Brittany, who cleans my teeth, does an awesome job and I look forward to seeing her twice a year! I'm happy to have Family Dentistry take care of my dental needs.
Carol S.Carol SavageFrom the initial phone call with the receptionist I was impressed. She was personable, chatted with me, and empathized with my high anxiety of seeing a dentist. I had my first appointment today as a new patient and I can fully say, I remained impressed. I was greeted promptly, and taken in quickly. I had Mary, one of the dental assistants and she was phenomenal! She put me at ease, explained everything that was happening and why they were doing it. Plus she was down to earth and great to chat with. The dentist was also very pleasant and nice. I never ONCE felt like I was being judged. It had been a bit since seeing a dentist due to not having insurance and I was super worried I would be judged if my mouth wasn’t in the best condition. I thought the worst BUT! I had no cavities and we set up a routine hygiene appointment. I was also educated on Invisalign and had all my questions answered. I’ve had braces in the past but after awhile my teeth have shifted. I’m really excited to start that process and get my smile back to the way I loved it. 10/10 would recommend. I have no anxiety to go back for my cleaning and that speaks a lot as it took a lot for me to just schedule an initial appointment. If you’re looking for a new dentist or new to the area, I’d call them and start the process. Fully upfront and transparent with treatment plans, and super friendly!Michelle Kelly
- I am so happy my family and I switched over to New Hampshire Family Dentistry! They have the best staff! From the receptionists, to the main doctors and hygienists, they are all so kind, gentle, and make your visit to the dentist more enjoyable. Thank you for truly caring about your patients and treating us with the most exceptional care each visit!Alyssa PastoreI love New Hampshire Family Dentistry. They are professional, prompt and educated on the newest techniques and technologies. Brittany is an amazing hygienist and is very efficient and skilled in her craft. From Dr.'s to receptionist, everyone is respectful and professional. Go here!Tony P
- The staff at NH Family Dentistry is incredible! Mary is an angel who helped me with my nerves. I HATE the dentist, but she really calmed me down and reassured me! Brittany has a very gentle touch and explained what she was doing as did my exam which was very helpful. I’m a patient for life! Definitely recommend this practice to anyone who has a fear of the dentist like me!Yessi GalvezI love this this whole team. They are friendly, knowledgable and really make a nervous gal feel comfortable. They always work around my schedule, quick to respond to any concern I have and all around are great people. So happy I found them!Sarosa Keohavong
- I’ve been coming here for 19 years. The customer service is amazing. Love walking through the door and all you see is smiles. I always know walking in that I’m in good hands. I have an almost 3 year old and they even help with him. ❤️❤️❤️❤️Michele MasseOur hygienist has really cool character themed sunglasses to pick from and a fidget pop it to keep my kids busy while they are getting their teeth cleaned. High recommend NH family always. We are patients for life!Amanda Hardy
- This is an amazing dental office! The whole team is so kind and compassionate. The doctors are very knowledgeable and really listen to any concerns you have. Everything is explained clearly and you never feel judged. I’m always anxious in the dental chair and they take wonderful care of me- Highly recommend!!!BrittanyI can't recommend NH Family Dentistry enough. I'm someone who really doesn't like going to the dentist and some previous bad experiences only made that worse over the years. NHFD is the exception to that rule. The staff is so kind and comforting and they go out of their way to put you at ease. I no longer dread going to the dentist & that's huge for me!Kelly Levis
- I was treated with respect. Had not been to a dentist in a while. And they did not make feel embarrassed. They made me feel very comfortable. As I had a bad experience with another Dentist. They were very thorough. We will be making a plan for me to bring back my smile. I would recommend them to all my friends and family 😊VALERIE LAVERSMy 5yo is scared of dentists, mainly the bright lights and having someone looking at her teeth.. we actually missed appointments with different dentists in the recent past. I’ve gone to this office for a couple of years now and they are good to me so I thought to bring her here. Fantastic, how Taylor worked with my daughter, was way more patient then other pediatric dental hygienists we’ve seen (visit took 30 minutes just to get my daughter to calm down and agree to the inspection) and somehow cracked the code of a scared child in a dentists office. We love these folks!Christopher and Elizabeth Jude
- I have been going to New Hampshire Family Dentistry for years. The office staff is always friendly and accommodating. Brittney is my dental hygienist. She does an awesome job. She makes me laugh so she doesn't have to keep asking me to open my mouth. Dr. Mandera is always professional, polite and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them.Laurie EricksonAfter years of anxiety around going to the dentist and experiencing shame and belittling of my mental health, I finally found a dentist who will speak to me like I’m a human being. The staff at New Hampshire Family Dentistry are all so kind, and informative, and you can tell that they truly do what they do because they want to help. I highly recommend this practice for those who have struggled with going to the dentist in the past - especially if you’re dealing with shame about your teeth. The folks here will make you feel so comfortable - and I’m so appreciative.Cynthia Ingeme
- Thanks for doing a great job and taking care of our family for over 30 years! Too many family members to list!!! all staff are friendly and Caring! The whole staff even sent a card signed by everyone when my grandmother passed away! She was your patient too but that was so thoughtful !❤️Ryan SyphersHighly recommend! The staff were all so friendly. I felt welcomed as a new patient — almost felt like I had been going there for years. Very thorough exams and cleaning. Looking forward to my next appointment!Sarah Fagan
- I would go anywhere else for my dental needs. Not only is the staff professional, friendly but feel like part of your family after developing a relationship over many years. They know all about you, your family members and remember important details about their patients to make you feel special abs unique.
Even though they are no longer covered by my insurance and are out of the network I’ve decided to remain a patient and pay the difference for the cost of my care. Quality services and the established relationships are more important and valuable to me.
I always recommend NH Family Dentistry- with strong confidence you’re in good hands!Krystal ReithHad a broken tooth and needed to schedule an emergency dental appointment. The ladies here where really great on the phone and in person. was able to get an appointment for the same day I called. While I wasn't able to get the tooth removed the same day. They gave me a legit reason why both due to no openings and to get some medication into my system. Originally the appointment was for a week away but I mentioned if possible to call me if anyone canceled. Lucked out and was able to get the tooth removed the next day. Everyone was great the next day and they kept me calm when needed to "jam" a needle into my month. Overall great experience and its has made me to continue using, New Hampshire Family Dentistry as my new Dental place.Draka Dark
- I’ve been going to New Hampshire Family Dentistry for 3 years now and it is a really great place. The dentist has always been honest and straight forward. I have been to other dentists that exaggerated what my needs were in order to make more money. So it was a relief to find a dentist with integrity. Everyone from the dentists to the staff are very friendly and my hygienist does such a great job! I highly recommend New Hampshire Family Dentistry if you’re looking for a dentist’s office in the Manchester area.Sandra TavaresI’ve been a patient at this practice for over 20 years. Although some of the staff have changed, the wonderful care and attention is still ever present.. Dr. Mandera is an excellent dentist. My hygienist Britney is so pleasant and gentle in her work that I actually look forward to going for my cleanings. I love the personal attention I always get at this dental office.Aisling Sheil
- They took their time explaining why my teeth are the way they are, and what to do about it.
Very friendly and we're very easy to talk to. They did things that I never had done before, like taking close up pictures of my teeth, then showing me what they are seeing. I finally found a dentist that I feel very comfortable and happy with.Corey KuffelWarm and caring staff, greet me by name when I arrive. The dentists are friendly, knowledgeable and gentle. The Dental Hygienist, are friendly, and make a routine visit enjoyable! I highly recommend this practice if your family is looking for dental care!Michelle Morgan
- Always a pleasure. Staff is cordial and I absolutely
love Brittany, Ellie always stops in to say hi and Dr. Mandera is caring. I feel like part of their family. Thank you for always making me feel comfortable.Lorraine BleauI have been to this dentist a few times.
Not having insurance I was worried about payment. They have all kinds of payment options as well as deals.
Every single time I've been to the office I have been greeted. And every person I have met has said hello and then ultra friendly.
They genuinely care about their patients. I think God I found them and would highly recommend them to anybody that is looking for a dentist
I have actually seen both Dentist and they're both equally As nice and professional!Darlene Reynolds
- I have been going to NHfamily dentistry since I was a kid and now I am bringing my own kids there. They are phenomenal with small children. The atmosphere is warm and inviting and I could not recommend them more!Traci CoteExcellent first impression. Will update as I get work done but I'm impressed. I so appreciate the time Dr. Mandera spent going over all the options and the reasoning behind each one. For the first time in over 3 decades, I feel like my dental health is in the hands of someone who cares as much about it as I do. Very competitive pricing. Kind and responsive staff. Not anticipating any problems. Looking forward to being able to eat without pain.A Gray
- NH Family Dentistry staff is not only friendly and professional, but unlike other dentist offices, they do not pressure you into having work done at the onset of a "complaint". Other cost-effective measures are always explored first and THAT makes them the most trusted Dental business EVER!
~ddmontyDiane MontplaisirPractice was able to squeeze me in as a new patient for a possible emergency, which thank goodness was nothing.
Great team, fantastic Dental Assistant and an amazing Dentist!!!
I certainly can not forget to give kudos to Laurie at the front desk! She was able to get me seen as well as handle my out of network insurance and provide me with other friendly advice as I am new to New England!
Thank you!T P
- Just had my second visit to NH Family Dentistry, which is close to the airport in Manchester. So far I've had a comprehensive dental exam with x-rays and two cleanings. My dentist and both hygienists were excellent. The office staff is amazing too... very friendly and efficient. Communication has been great, and the office has lots of safety protocols in place. So happy to have found a great dental practice close to where I live.Liz KotowskiAwesome visit with hygienist Brittany. She is very good at what she does, she is caring, always kind and she has a great smile. She is patient and good listener. My family and I love her.Leonora Balle
- I'm fearful of all things dental, but NH Family Dentistry makes my experience gentle and respectful. I've been going there for decades as a result.
Recently I had a tooth emergency -- one of my molars cracked in half. NH Family Dentistry received my anxiety-riddled telephone call with calm reassurance that I could get in quickly for an appointment. I was amazed at the lack of pain as I went through the procedure that successfully rebuilt my tooth and added a new crown.Susan ShepardI have been going to NH Family Dentistry for a couple of years. Prior to that I hadn’t been to a dentist for over 20 years because of a bad experience. NH Family Dentistry makes me regret not going sooner. They are AWESOME! No more fear of the dentist. I actually look forward to getting my cleanings done.
Update 4/21/2021 Tracey cleaned my teeth again. She always take that extra time to make them look great. I love how my teeth feel when I leave. Thanks Tracey!Dan Lindb
- I have been going to NH Family Dentistry for a couple of years. Prior to that I hadn’t been to a dentist for over 20 years because of a bad experience. NH Family Dentistry makes me regret not going sooner. They are AWESOME! No more fear of the dentist. I actually look forward to getting my cleanings done.Dan LindbMy husband highly recommended New Hampshire family dental to me following his first appointment. From the moment I first called I was treated by every single person that picked up the phone with respect and kindness. The secretaries truly helped with every step of transitioning to make this my new primary dentist.
My visit was great, very high tech gadgets. Aside from being educational and respectful I found each hygienist and dentist very personable . Can’t recommend Manchester family dental enough!Brittany Wandzel
- I chose this dentist over 6 years ago after reading the reviews online. I travel an hour and 15 minutes to come here. I have had a lot of difficulty with other dentists being rude and unwelcoming. Not here. I absolutely love this dentist office. The front staff are always kind and helpful. The hygienists are very nice and Dr. Mendara is great. I will never go anywhere else!!!Kati LabbieThis place has the nicest staff I have ever encountered, from the front desk to the hygienist, everyone is so caring and friendly. They remember your name, things going on in your life and really do an amazing job at making you feel comfortable. I avoided the dentist for too many years cause of bad experiences/ memories from childhood, but they have changed my perspective of going to the dentist! The dentist is really knowledgeable and takes a wholistic approach to your dental hygiene. Highly recommend!Abby Drake
- First off, let me say that I NEVER do reviews but I truly think this place deserves one. I hadn’t gone to the dentist in a long time, longer than I’d like to admit. So when I came in I was very nervous. The staff immediately put my mind at ease and made me feel so comfortable. They went over a plan of action for me to get my teeth and gums back to good health, explained it to me and made it very easy. They made my 2 appointments the same day so I could do it all at once which works for my busy life. When I went in to my following appointment I was treated the same as the first day, everyone was so kind and calm, explaining everything that was happening and it was so simple. I’m thoroughly impressed with their professionalism, kindness, and thoroughness with everything. I’m actually switching my family over to this dentistry now!Samantha SiminoDefinitely welcoming, warm and all around a comfortable place! Names that stood out! Jojo, Tracey and Laurie! They take the time to explain everything and set your mind at ease. Thank you!T R
- Great place. From the assistants to the doctors this team really improved my smile and confidence. I had to have a few different procedures culminating in a replacement bridge, new implant and 2 replacement crowns to correct some major damage from reabsorption. The work they did was fantastic and even the referrals worked out well for me.Chris JudeBrittany, my hygienist, is great! She is always so pleasant and gentle. I have been going to NHFD for a very long time and wouldn't go anywhere else. They also have a great dental program to make it affordable if you don't have insurance. If your looking for a new dentist ,Dr. Mandera is great!Susan Chasse
- I waited far too long to get the dental help I needed. I was welcomed by the friendly, non judgmental staff that quickly made a plan to get my dental health back in check. My pain free procedures were quick and the results are amazing. I’ve got my smile back!Charles WilliamsI was greeted with friendly people. They made me feel relaxed. They took the time to explain everything they were doing.
I had been going to the same dentist for 20 years. I have new insurance and old dentist does not take it.
I'm going back to NH Dentistry in a couple of weeks for a filling.Susan Sullivan
- Have been going to this dentist for about 3-4 years now and they have been consistent in their service. Very pleasant office right from the staffs to the doctors. They take time to explain things and don’t pressure patients into getting things done without explaining pros and cons, the priorities etc. Please keep up the great service! 👍🏻Zarif FarhanaHad a first time visit today. It was one of the most thorough exams I have ever had. They did exams that were new to me, but really helped me understand my dental situation and options. Mary and Brittney were wonderful, took excellent care of me and were all around delightful to be around. Same for Deborah at the front desk (she also helped me setup my appointment.) Very glad I found them as my new dentist.Shannon Therrien
- Had my dental appointment with Dr. Ru. he's professional, incredibly kind, and very thorough. He made sure I was comfortable, explained everything clearly, and paid attention to every detail. The staff was very nice as well. Great experience.Junghoon LeeIt took me a long time to find a dentist I liked. I am so grateful a friend referred me here. They give great care, very thorough and take time to make sure you understand.Laura C
- New Hampshire Family Dentistry is so amazing I can't say enough good things about them! I'm awful with remembering names, I'm sorry, but everyone I dealt with was fantastic! I was in serious pain and they were able to get me in the next day. Their office is quiet and comfortable with incredibly friendly office staff. The part that really blew me away was how the staff member that brought me to the back stayed with me the whole time and helped me understand the treatment plan and even helped with the next appointment scheduling - she didn't leave my side until I was ready to leave, I thought it was the best thing ever! I've been really nervous about going to the dentist for many years due to some truly horrible experiences but this staff really listened and wanted to help and put me at ease. I've finally found a dentist's office I can trust and even look forward to going to again! Thank you for being awesome!
Edit: After 2 more visits, I have to say how truly impressed I am with this practice! I'm starting to remember names, Mary took my X-rays and pictures and was such a genuinely nice person that was easy to talk to - I really enjoyed the experience! I was dreading the next visit for a cleaning since I haven't had one in many years and I have sensitive teeth, but Taylor was so gentle with me and did an amazing job, my teeth didn't hurt at all and they're so sparkly! Lindsey and Deborah at the desk are super friendly and efficient! Dr. Mandera is a truly gifted dentist who is very caring and wants you to be healthy and happy! Thank you to the whole team!Danielle BernardMy wife and I have been going to NH Family Dentistry for the past 7 years, and couldn't be happier with our experiences there. The staff is personable and very friendly. Appointment start times are always as scheduled.Tucker Davis
- New to the area and was in need of a new dental care provider. Probably the most friendly and welcoming crew of people in a dental/doctors office setting. You could tell everyone works well together and they’re all ready to jump in and help their coworkers. Excited to have found a new friendly home for my dental needs.Charissa PlummerI have been going for a few months now to get out all my old silver fillings. Every visit has gone smoothly and everyone is so nice! Also brought my kids and they loved Tracy!!nicole abreu
- This was my second time using New Hampshire Family Dentistry and I couldn't be happier. Tracy was a fantastic hygienist and explained everything to me very well. We created a treatment plan and she helped me get over my dental anxiety! I will continue to use NHFD moving forward.Trevin Morgan-Update- 10.31.2021
I have continued to make all my appoint here and everyone has been great. Staff is super friendly and are super accommodating when work causes a conflict with my appointments. Highly recommend them for anyone looking for a dental office or looking for a great and friendly place.
Had a broken tooth and needed to schedule an emergency dental appointment. The ladies here where really great on the phone and in person. was able to get an appointment for the same day I called. While I wasn't able to get the tooth removed the same day. They gave me a legit reason why both due to no openings and to get some medication into my system. Originally the appointment was for a week away but I mentioned if possible to call me if anyone canceled. Lucked out and was able to get the tooth removed the next day. Everyone was great the next day and they kept me calm when needed to "jam" a needle into my month. Overall great experience and its has made me to continue using, New Hampshire Family Dentistry as my new Dental place.Draka Dark
- The entire staff is wonderful! I was visiting a friend and had an unexpected dental need. They worked me in and the care they provided was excellent! Highly recommend this practice.Ann HImmediate reception upon arrival, on time appointment, pleasant staff, addressed any concerning items. Thoroughly happy with Dr. Mandela and his staff as well as the care I received.Rita McFall
- I have been going to NH Family Dentistry for a couple of years. Prior to that I hadn’t been to a dentist for over 20 years because of a bad experience. NH Family Dentistry makes me regret not going sooner. They are AWESOME! No more fear of the dentist. I actually look forward to getting my cleanings done.
Update 4/21/2021 Tracey cleaned my teeth again. She always take that extra time to make them look great. I love how my teeth feel when I leave. Thanks Tracey!
Update 11/16/2021 Another painless dental appointment. Taylor did a great job. Thank you!Dan LindbTracy was so amazing with both kids! It was my daughter's first time at the dentist and they made sure she was comfortable and had a great first experience. We already recommended this practice to another family we know.Shannon Bosworth
- My first time visiting here after switching dentist and I couldn’t have had a better experience. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Brittany was my hygienist and did an excellent job! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great dentist office.Shauna ChaputMy two children and I had our first visit today, and my expectations were beyond exceeded! I kids are 8 years old and 3 years old, and all of the staff were amazing with us! Everyone was kind, knowledgeable, honest, professional, etc. They also did a great job scheduling us together and managing time while supporting our individual needs. We will definitely be continuing care with them for the foreseeable future!Liz Gardner
- Welcoming staff the minute I walked in. Every staff member was friendly and helpful. They explained everything as they were doing it and made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. It was my first experience with getting a crown, and they really helped me feel at ease! Dr. Mandera was patient and thorough!Lena TriplettI've never had a better experience then I did at this dentist office!! Front desk staff is very friendly and assertive!!
The Assistant, dental Hygienist, Tracey, and Dr were all very pleasant and detailed on the daily cleaning; Also, getting you ready for the next steps to getting/keeping your smile beautiful!!! Highly recommended 👌!!Marie Garcia